Wicked Wiki

Laurence Urdang urdang at SBCGLOBAL.NET
Sat Aug 25 13:54:57 UTC 2007

As all can see, the Wikipedia is a universal problem, and I think that we ought not be wasting further email time and space of ADS members on this subject.
  This excerpt is from today's Daily Telegraphy [London]:
  [The reference is to changes in Wiki text made by staff of the Australian government.]

  One employee of the prime minister’s department changed an entry on a type of martial arts by adding the sentence “poo bum dicky wee wee”.
  Other bizarre alterations traced to the prime minister’s department included the addition of the phrases “Freemasonry is the work of Satan” and “Jesus is god” to various entries.

  L. Urdang
  Old Lyme