Hello, is anyone out there?

sagehen sagehen at WESTELCOM.COM
Mon Aug 27 15:57:13 UTC 2007

You posts come to me, but I can easily imagine their getting caught in a
filter for trash   because of the sender name "Your Name."  My ads-l mail
goes directly to my ADS mailbox, but other filters might be set differently.
AM

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of
those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too
little." - Franklin Roosevelt