The Broncks', the borough of my childhood, fades away

Tue Dec 4 18:30:55 UTC 2007

Historically, Great Salt Lake was referred to as such,
but nowadays it has become "the Great Salt Lake", at
least in the local newspapers and TV news.  I don't
know why or how this came about, but it seems to be a
late 20th century revision.

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs