Detitillating nakedness and enrobing food

David Donnell David.Donnell at EARTHLINK.NET
Tue Dec 18 14:30:15 UTC 2007

Thinking of "Atkins Diet" and "Georgia" made me giggle to myself
imagining a "Chet Atkins Diet" (the great country guitarist being
from neighboring Tennessee).

Presumably such a diet would include grits, and biscuits and gravy!

Google hits for "Chet Atkins Diet": 2,450