Christian Christmas v. Regular Christmas?

David Bergdahl dlbrgdhl at GMAIL.COM
Sat Dec 22 22:00:52 UTC 2007

If you hurry to a Hallmark card store before the holiday you'll see that in
addition to "Religious Christmas" cards there's also a category of
"Christian Christmas" cards--I suppose they're not for secular humanists!!
-db