"Blawg"

Dennis Preston preston at MSU.EDU
Sun Dec 30 16:28:07 UTC 2007

LH,

There has been much discussion of this, but not of such an
idiosyncratic -og man as you. Could it be (since you are a
city-slicker) that all the other high-frequency and early-learned
words for aple-knockers like me (hog, frog, log,...) were unknown to
you, but you must have had some early life dog-sightings along the
sidewalks.

See you in Chicago,

Dennis