"Blawg"

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Sun Dec 30 22:18:05 UTC 2007

I agree.  I'd say your ideolect is standard American English for the words you've cited.  What is the history of pronunciation of these words.

The problem is that some folks are repressing the sound "awe" and replacing it with "ah" wherever it exists.  They just do not want to say that sound.

See truespel.com - and the 4 truespel books plus "Occasional Poems" at authorhouse.com.