Molly Ivins quotes

Peter Farruggio pfarr at CAL.BERKELEY.EDU
Thu Feb 1 19:03:52 UTC 2007

CAN ANYBODY ANSWER THIS?

The challenge for today: The Washington Post's obituary for Molly
Ivins says, "In 1982, after she used a colorful colloquialism to
describe a local chicken-killing festival, the Times and Ms. Ivins
recognized it was time to part ways."

What did she say?