clutch (was: Decoding in XXI Cent)

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Feb 6 20:01:28 UTC 2007

I assume "clutch" would be ~kluej as well.

Of interest to me is that truespel uses the tilde to show when written in
truespel.  There are many phonetic/phonemic spellings, but are there any
other with such an indicator to show what it is?

See truespel.com and the 4 truespel books at authorhouse.com.

>So this ugly clutch is what people came up with.

>I assume that "clutch" here is what American technogeeks call a /klu:dZ/,
>usually spelled "kludge" even though it rhymes with "stooge", not with
>"fudge" /f^dZ/.
>
>m a m

something more.
http://click4thecause.live.com/search/charity/default.aspx?source=hmemtagline_gratitude&FORM=WLMTAG