Prostitots in Newsweek

Sun Feb 11 16:47:28 UTC 2007

The blend "prosti(-)tot" is getting a new round of exposure, thanks to
this Newsweek article:

-----
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16961761/site/newsweek/
Newsweek, Feb. 12, 2007 issue
Girls Gone Bad
Paris, Britney, Lindsay & Nicole: They seem to be everywhere and they
may not be wearing underwear. Tweens adore them and teens envy them.
But are we raising a generation of 'prosti-tots'?
Are we raising a generation of what one L.A. mom calls "prosti-tots,"
young girls who dress like tarts, live for Dolce & Gabbana purses and
can neither spell nor define such words as "adequate"?
-----

First discussed here by Dale Coye and Connie Eble in Sep. '03:
http://listserv.linguistlist.org/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind0309A&L=ADS-L&P=R2075

On Urbandictionary since Feb. '03:
http://www.urbanup.com/35875

But on Usenet since at least Oct. '98: