OT: dual staircases and ankle-showing

Amy West medievalist at W-STS.COM
Sat Feb 17 00:03:01 UTC 2007

Because I was skeptical of the dual staircase story that had been
told to Gerald Cohen, I took the liberty of posting a query on
Museum-L where historic house folks reside. While I haven't come up
with anything conclusive, others are skeptical as well, so I ask that
folks treat that story with caution.

---Amy West

(I am probably violating netiquette by forwarding the responses below
without asking the senders' permission.)