"Small things done with great love" (Mother Teresa)(1990?)

Bapopik at AOL.COM Bapopik at AOL.COM
Wed Feb 28 05:04:49 UTC 2007

Did Mother Teresa start this quotation? I came across it today and noticed
that it's not in the Yale Book of Quotations.
,,,
,,.
_http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/m/mother_teresa.html_
(http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/m/mother_teresa.html)
In this life we cannot do great things.  We can only do small things with
great love.
_Mother  Teresa_
(http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/m/mothertere158106.html)
(...)
We can do no great  things, only small things with great love.
_Mother  Teresa_
(http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/m/mothertere153715.html)
(NEWSPAPERARCHIVE)
24 October 1990, Wellsboro (PA)  Gazette, pg. 9, col. 6:
A sign on the outside wall reads,  "We can do no great things, only small
things with great  love."
(GOOGLE  BOOKS)
_Don't Sweat the Small Stuff and It's All  Small Stuff: Simple Ways to Keep
the Litt - Page 18_
(http://books.google.com/books?vid=ISBN0786881852&id=uRLMeOpMZ7gC&pg=PA18&lpg=PA18&dq="great+things"+"small+things"+"great+love"&ie=ISO-88
59-1&sig=JhEapMW1sHzBR5I8C_9dvFHNBys)
by Richard Carlson - 1997 - 272  pages
As Mother Teresa reminds us, “We cannot do great  things on this earth. We
can
only do small things with great  love.” Compassion develops your sense of  ...
_Finding the Way Home: A Compassionate Approach to Illness -  Page 63_
(http://books.google.com/books?vid=ISBN0936609354&id=q0KmJQguXlMC&q="great+things"+"s
mall+things"+"great+love"&dq="great+things"+"small+things"+"great+love"&ie=ISO
-8859-1)
by Gayle  Heiss - 1997
... Evolving Perspective We cannot do  great things in this life, we can only
do
small things with  great love. — Mother Teresa Assumptions and Expectations:
(GOOGLE  GROUPS)
_Orvotron Newsletter MarchApril part 2_
(http://groups.google.com/group/talk.religion.newage/browse_thread/thread/bfc210dbe2ec7baa/25ac7ec3020281d7?lnk=st&q
=&rnum=3#25ac7ec3020281d7)       Group: _talk.religion.newage_
(http://groups.google.com/group/talk.religion.newage?lnk=sg)      ... We must support each
other and put back into the system  what we take out on
both material and energy levels. Remember, there  are no great things to be
done in this life, just  small things done with great love. ...
Oct 21 1991 by Don Allen - 1 message - 1  author
http://www.aol.com.