Fwd: Re: ILA conference

Barnhart barnhart at HIGHLANDS.COM
Sat Jan 6 00:52:54 UTC 2007

----- Original Message -----

Dear David:
Some time ago you very kindly posted the ILA upcoming
meeting with the American Dialect Society.  I've decided to
extend the deadline for abstracts (we have a little over
60) at present to give others a chance to get an abstract
in.  Could you contact ADS about changing the abstract
deadline to January 22?  I would really appreciate it.

Many thanks,
Cathy

http://mail.yahoo.com