national handwriting day

Scot LaFaive spiderrmonkey at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Jan 12 17:09:09 UTC 2007

Wow, not being able to tell the time from a clock? That is bad. But I still
see cursive writing as (much!) less important than that. Then again, maybe
we should start burning all non-digital clocks now before they become too
obsolete.
Scot