ADS Pioneer Series Tee Shirts

Mon Jan 15 03:07:39 UTC 2007

[I have one of these. I call it the "Walt Wolf-Fro" shirt. The
message below is sent on behalf of Malcah Yaeger-Dror.]

Be the first linguist on your campus to wear the exciting new
American Dialect Society PIONEER SERIES tee shirt! Newly "minted" in
honor of ADS' own Walt Wolfram! See the image here:

http://americandialect.org/walt-tee.jpg

There are Medium, Large and Extra Large Tees available. There are
also a few XL sweat shirts left.

Tee Shirts 12$ + 4.10 priority shipping
Sweat Shirts 17$ + 4.10 priority shipping.

Mail check out to Malcah Yaeger, and mail it to:

ADS TEE SHIRTS
c/o Nova Hinrichs
Cognitive Sciences
University of Arizona