a dialect using just participle?

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Jan 23 21:50:17 UTC 2007

I've heard it recently (leaving the "is" out of a verb) in newscasts on CNN
I think.  I figured it was a way to shorten verbage.  I really don't think
it's proper for media to do.

See truespel.com and the 4 truespel books at authorhouse.com.

http://click4thecause.live.com/search/charity/default.aspx?source=hmemtagline_donation&FORM=WLMTAG