Most Notable Quotes of 2006

Scot LaFaive spiderrmonkey at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Jan 25 00:28:42 UTC 2007

Damn, I have to go with Limbaugh. That sounds just way beyond stupid. That's
the first I heard it, but it sure is notable.

Scot

something more.
http://click4thecause.live.com/search/charity/default.aspx?source=hmemtagline_gratitude&FORM=WLMTAG