Most Notable Quotes of 2006

Doug Harris cats22 at FRONTIERNET.NET
Thu Jan 25 01:41:29 UTC 2007

Fred --
On a global scale, it might be appropriate to yet again credit that
most famous of all quote-providers, Anon., on the occasion of Saddam's
death.
The BBC (online) report (available via Google) quoted thusly:
"On the mobile phone video, noise broke out and a voice shouted out
'the tyrant has fallen, damn him!' as the camera swung around wildly
for a few seconds before settling on a close up image of Saddam
Hussein's head - still swinging on the noose, his lifeless face
upturned, eyes open."
--
doug