Wilson vs. Urban Dictionary

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Sun Jan 28 05:23:11 UTC 2007

>From the Urban Dictionary: pecker tracks - An instant messenger log of
a cyber-sex episode that is sent back to the other participant.

When I was in basic traiing in the late 'Fifties, "pecker tracks"
referred to dried semen stains left on bedsheets from masturbation.
Occassionally, the quartermaster would goof up and, after we got back
from the day's training on Thursday - sheet change day - there would
be no clean sheets, only the same pile of dirty sheets that the
members of the company had turned in that morning before marching out
into the field to train.

When this happened, it was every man for himself. You had to dive into
the funky pile of dirty sheets, grab two of them, and pray that, when
you got back to the barracks, you had copped at least one sheet with
no (yeah, right) or, at least, very few, pecker tracks on it.

If, when you here the term, "pecker tracks," the only thing that comes
to mind is an IM log, it's *way* past time to bring back the draft!

-Wilson
-----
-Sam'l Clemens