Of Possible Interest

Doug Harris cats22 at FRONTIERNET.NET
Fri Jul 6 20:23:06 UTC 2007

A principal activity of mine these days is buying and selling
antiques. I have come upon an item that someone on this list
might wish to have.
Entitled "The Training of the Boy Chorister," this 1943 booklet
includes some interesting advice for chorus masters on how the
students should be taught to pronounce vowels, breath, and
"attack[ing] high notes".
I beg forgiveness if anyone is offended by my offer of this item,
for which I am seeking only modest compensation to cover my (real)
costs, including postage to you.
If you would like to see a photo of and learn more about this
booklet, please go to MasonvilleAntiques.com and search for B104.
doug harris
(the other) doug