till

Bill Le May blemay0 at MCHSI.COM
Sat Jul 21 01:52:24 UTC 2007

Dubuque is indeed on the Mississippi, at the corner of Wisconsin and
Illinois.

I mostly hear "ten to". I haven't heard "ten of" in quite a while.

I also used to hear radio personalities (that's giving them all the best of
it) waggishly saying "It's 52 minutes before the hour."

Bill Le May

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
6:10 PM