till (UNCLASSIFIED)

Mon Jul 23 20:08:18 UTC 2007

Classification:  UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

Wilson -- in 1973, I was eleven years old, and "That Nigger's Crazy" was
my first exposure blue comedy albums, adult black humor (and speech),
and a bunch of other things.  It distressed my parents that I found it
so funny (and it distressed my dad that _he_ found it so funny).  And
since I was allowed to have TNC, my brother (two years younger) was
allowed to have Cheech & Chong's Wedding Album.

There were lots of expressions that this fishbelly-white churchgoing boy
heard for the first time off that album.