Another News Item -- Was RE: Breeding

Doug Harris cats22 at FRONTIERNET.NET
Fri Jun 1 03:38:35 UTC 2007

Today's Washington Post (and other papers) carried an AP-bylined story with
the headline, in the WP, "Amputee Soldiers Returning To Active Duty." Down
in the story it was reported that:
        So far, the Army has treated nearly 600 service members who
        have come back from Iraq or Afghanistan without an arm, leg,
        hand or foot.

We can only hope that, regardless of what they might want, our government is
_not_ sending these quadruple amputees back to active duty.
(the Other) doug

Charles Doyle wrote:
Subject:      Breeding

This morning a headline referred to "the world's first human-bred panda."
Could the result of that union have been the basis of the Bigfoot legends?

--Charlie