FW: Another kind of buddy

Frank Abate FABATE at CINCI.RR.COM
Tue Jun 12 23:44:59 UTC 2007

The following from my son, age 23, living in Brooklyn, college degree from a
DC school, raised in Conn.

My reply to him is that the ADS enjoys tackling slang and profanity as much
as other forms of speech . . . and maybe more (?).

Frank Abate

**********

Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2007 4:53 PM
To: Frank Abate
Subject: Re: Another kind of buddy

Yes, very common place in college lexicon these days.  Such an arrangement
is much sought after by college males but rarely attained.  You got the
definition: it's casual sex but different than a hook up or one night stand
because it's a regularly occurring thing with (supposedly) no emotional
attachments.  These arrangements never last very long, as you can imagine.

Does the ADS normally tackle slang and profanity?

On 6/12/07, Frank Abate <FABATE at cinci.rr.com  <mailto:FABATE at cinci.rr.com> >