"we" [was: Another kind of buddy: ''guy'']

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Fri Jun 15 10:58:07 UTC 2007

I don't eat with my server, just as I don't do well with my hospital
nurse.  (Having recently visited Monticello, I applaud Jefferson's
solution for dining at home:  a rotating, shelved pass-through, to
keep the kitchen personnel invisible; only those few serving at table
were present in the dining room.)

Perhaps those in charge should bring "you all" to the north.

Joel