Fwd: [Slang] International Bibliography of Lexicography

Cohen, Gerald Leonard gcohen at UMR.EDU
Fri Jun 29 13:33:07 UTC 2007

A minor correction: Anne Dykstra is a man. His first name is a  Frisian one,  pronounced something like Aw-nuh.I met him at the recent DSNA conference in Chicago.

Gerald Cohen

________________________________

From: American Dialect Society on behalf of Damien Hall
Sent: Thu 6/28/2007 3:04 PM
To: ADS-L at LISTSERV.UGA.EDU
Subject: Fwd: [Slang] International Bibliography of Lexicography

Dear all

Below is a forwarded message from Anne Dykstra (via the SLANG list) about her
new online International Bibliography of Lexicography.  If you can help Anne
with the bibliography, please reply directly to her

adykstra at chello.nl

and not to me!  I am forwarding her message because I'm a member of this list
and she isn't.  But I'm not receiving ADS-L e-mails myself at the moment
either;  though still a member, I've suspended e-mails because I'm on a
fieldwork year and don't get to see my e-mail every day.  If you want to get in
touch with me, e-mail me directly at the address this came from.

All the best

Damien Hall
University of Pennsylvania

Begin doorgestuurd bericht: