ancestor = "descendant"

FRITZ JUENGLING juengling_fritz at SALKEIZ.K12.OR.US
Fri Mar 2 19:16:46 UTC 2007

That's the whole point.

>>> wuxxmupp2000 at YAHOO.COM 3/2/2007 10:03 AM >>>
I doubt that _Casablanca_ has much to do with it. The line is ironic,
but it does not mean "mildly or pleasantly surprised."

  Furthermore, many of the people using the word in that way wouldn't
be caught dead watching a black and white movie.

  JL

  ---------------------- Information from the mail header