Archeo-porn ("Jesus Tomb" documentary)

Bapopik at AOL.COM Bapopik at AOL.COM
Mon Mar 5 05:16:54 UTC 2007

"Archeo-porn" was discussed in the Ted Koppel-led discussion on the
Discovery Channel of the "Jesus Tomb" documentary.
(GOOGLE BLOGS)
_Tomb  of Jesus - Panel_ (http://targuman.org/blog/?p=557)
59 minutes ago by Chris Brady
Jonathan Reed has a  similar view (calls it archeo-porn!). Both do not like
the  way it puts forward their conclusions first and (Reed) create a chain of
suppositions upon suppositions. Neither believe that it is convincing.  ...
_Targuman -  http://targuman.org/blog_ (http://targuman.org/blog)
_Curiosity had me watching “The Lost Tomb of Jesus” tonight. The  ..._
(http://www.boarsheadtavern.com/archives/2007/03/04/2349295.html)      49 minutes
ago by Sonia
Though  Jacobovici fancies himself an investigative journalist, it’s clear he’
s no  match for Koppel - Koppel is skewering him. So far, my favorite part
was  when Reed coined a new term by categorizing the “documentary” as
archeo-porn.
_The Barth's Head Tavern -  http://www.boarsheadtavern.com_
(http://www.boarsheadtavern.com/)
http://www.aol.com.