Access to "America's Historical Newspapers"

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Thu Mar 8 16:12:25 UTC 2007

"Genealogy" reminded me that membership in the New England Historic
Genealogical Society provides access from home to "America's
Historical Newspapers", and at a cost of $75 per year, less than
Barry's $10 per month.  (I've used it from home, most recently for
New England in 1811.)

Joel