Reinventing English: Why plain language isnt so simple.

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Mar 9 20:12:26 UTC 2007

The Voice of America uses a simplified English of 1,480 words in their
broadcast.  They have a dictionary of those words on their web site.  I
believe simplification of terminology is a great thing, and have no doubt
most would believe so as well.

I've used the VOA dictionary body in the "Beginner's Dictionary of USA
English: Truespel Book 3".  The first part addresses tradspel words, and the
second part addresses truespel words so the reader can look up a word
phonetically.  My claim is that the truespel notation is the most accurate
phonetic rendering (for USA English) because, for one thing, it spells out
all schwas according to common dialect (such as is voiced in m-w.com).

See truespel.com and the 4 truespel books at authorhouse.com.