Put lipstick on a pig (again) and cherry up

Mon Mar 19 22:18:46 UTC 2007

The picture at http://www.freebackgrounds.com/photos_A000017.html is
beauty bark, as viewed at very close range and fits your description, as
I know it (though perhaps not as ground down as you mean). The other
photo
(http://www.thegardenhelper.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/53/47.html) is
too far too tell. BB