MILF (was Re: change from the bottom up)

Wed May 2 03:15:57 UTC 2007

On 5/1/07, James Harbeck <jharbeck at sympatico.ca> wrote:

> Alas, I haven't seen _American Pie_, great cultural moment though it
> is. And I doubt my wife will want it to be the next DVD we rent.

Well, you can always consult the script floating around online...

     -----
     http://www.imsdb.com/scripts/American-Pie.html

     Kevin and Jim are looking at a PICTURE OF STIFLER'S MOM
     on the wall.  Very attractive, late 30's.

                         JIM
               Shit, I can't believe a fine woman
               like this produced a guy like Stifler.

     TWO FRESHMAN GUYS are walking by as Jim says this.

                         FRESHMAN GUY
               Dude!  That chick -- is a MILF!

                         FRESHMAN GUY #2
               What the hell is that?