Ghetto/nigger-rig

Thu May 3 15:30:12 UTC 2007

Since 2000, we have lived in Upper Darby, PA, where the school system has to
be on its toes to catch kids slipping in from Philadelphia.  Before that we
lived in upstate NY.
<<<

Hi, neighbor. I'm in West Philly (aka "University City"), with kin (wife's
cousin) in Upper Darby.

Last year I was in Heathrow Airport, London, and heard the PA announcing

        "British Airways Flight 03 to Upper Darby and Muscat..."

WTF?!  On the repeat, all became clear:

        "British Airways Flight 03 to Abu Dhabi and Muscat..."

m a m