Re: [ADS-L] Historian Criticizes Google Book Search Quality

Fri May 4 01:36:59 UTC 2007

I have had an aol account for about ten years and have never heard of "AOLs
Live Search Books." A search using AOL's search engine turns up only
Microsoft's "Live Search Books"--which of course seems to require Windows to run. What
does AOL have to do with it? Is this something that is going to be available to
Mac users?