Query: "$64,000 quesiton"

sagehen sagehen at WESTELCOM.COM
Wed May 9 03:51:18 UTC 2007

You were a real pioneer tv-owner. from my point of view!  We got our first
tv in  '88 or '89 .  I missed all the "great" tv, if that's what it was,
from the early days.  I didn't even hear much radio from 1948, when I went
off to college, until discovering KPFA fm 6 or 7 years later  when we were
living in Berkeley.
AM

W stands for >:<  War ____Waste___Wiretaps____Witchhunts  >:<