journals

Beverly Flanigan flanigan at OHIO.EDU
Fri May 18 19:32:26 UTC 2007

_Language Variation and Change_ deals with variation in all languages, but
English gets the majority of attention.  Also see _Journal of English
Linguistics_ and the _Southern Journal of Linguistics_.  _World Englishes_
is another one worth looking at.  _Journal of Sociolinguistics_,
_International Journal of the Sociology of Language_, etc. are less
variation-focused.