The 40 sounds of USA English - beige fox story

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Sun May 20 01:16:03 UTC 2007

Here the 40 sounds of USA English in "The Quick Beige Fox" story.  Enter the
link below.

http://odeo.com/a/5ryI3EPo5n4wC46cs6N5segD0vn58Th2X80M37pf

See truespel.com.  The 4 truespel books and "Occasional Poems" are at
authorhouse.com.

Live Hotmail.