Call for Aman's banning

Tom Dalzell slangman at PACBELL.NET
Mon May 21 01:57:23 UTC 2007

Disclaimer: I know and respect and like Rey Aman.

I don't know what I would say if somebody posted a message here saying
that I had a personality disorder. I probably would not be as clever as
Rey, and perhaps not quite as verbally abusive, but I would not be happy
and the person who said that I was suffering from a personality disorder
would hear some level of abuse.

My vote: forget it all. Move on.

Tom Dalzell