Call for Aman's banning

Mon May 21 19:59:21 UTC 2007

I agree,  While there are other posters who have annoyed the majority
of us, they have not been as cruelly ad hominem (or, in this case,
even more cruelly ad feminam) as this one, in  my time on this list,
anyway.  I usually will give people the benefit of the doubt, but
he's just trying to get us to attack him and get us into one of his
flame wars that he adores so much.  A crank is one thing, but this is
something else.

Paul Johnston