Hockey---(NYC pronunciation of "chocolate")

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon May 21 23:40:54 UTC 2007

Remember Nestle's dog Farfle.  He said "CHAW-klit.

Interesting that the show "Lost" is pronounced "Lawst" instead of "lahst".

See truespel.com.  The 4 truespel books and "Occasional Poems" are at
authorhouse.com.

>From: "Cohen, Gerald Leonard" <gcohen at UMR.EDU>
>To: ADS-L at LISTSERV.UGA.EDU
>Subject: Re: Hockey---(NYC pronunciation of "chocolate")
>Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 16:22:08 -0500

>Sender:       American Dialect Society <ADS-L at LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
>Poster:       "Cohen, Gerald Leonard" <gcohen at UMR.EDU>

Catch suspicious messages before you open them—with Windows Live Hotmail.
http://imagine-windowslive.com/hotmail/?locale=en-us&ocid=TXT_TAGHM_migration_HM_mini_protection_0507