Please don't feed the troll? [was Re: Call for Aman's banning]

Towse my.cache at GMAIL.COM
Tue May 22 20:08:45 UTC 2007

And even earlier (using the Google Groups search), a subject header on
a thread was changed to "Please don't feed the trolls" in
alt.sex.wanted on 10 Jan 1995.

<http://groups.google.com/group/alt.sex.wanted/msg/0bd2a177f70e8185>

... and before that the usual admonition seems to have been "ignore the troll"

--
Sal

Ye olde swarm of links: thousands of links for writers, researchers
and the terminally curious <http://writers.internet-resources.com>