Heard on the Judges;

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at YAHOO.COM
Wed May 30 11:49:36 UTC 2007

*He* is drunk on his ass.

*You* are drunk on your butt.

*I* am sober as a judge, officer.

JL

Wilson Gray <hwgray at GMAIL.COM> wrote: ---------------------- Information from the mail header -----------------------
Sender:       American Dialect Society
Poster:       Wilson Gray
Subject:      Heard on the Judges;

Judge Greg Mathis:

"You spent your whole month's paycheck on weed?! How you do that? Weed
don't cost but ten dolllars a bag!"

Twenty-ish white guy from Georgia:

"Well, your honor, I was buying a whole lot more than a _ten-bag_."

Apparently, "ten-bag" is beginning - only 639 Google hits - to replace
the traditional "dime-bag."

Urban Dictionary: "I picked up a ten-bag last night and got _stoned
*off* my ass_."

Didn't we say, e.g. "_drunk *on* my ass_," back in the day?

-Wilson
-----
                                              -Sam'l Clemens