star in

Kate Daly kdaly973 at VERIZON.NET
Thu Nov 1 03:34:57 UTC 2007

I'd guess it's a copy editing error, and that the erring writer is a Method actor. My instructor in the Method (or The Method, depending on what guru you follow) insists that all actors always refer to their characters in the first person, no matter how casual the chat. If we're talking about the play, we're the characters - period. A Method student (especially an insufficiently caffeinated one) might well mistake the characters for the actors when writing a blurb about a television show.
-Kate