DLTDHYOTWO (Don't Let The Door Hit You On The Way Out)

Barry Popik bapopik at GMAIL.COM
Thu Nov 1 18:00:06 UTC 2007

Karen Hughes has left her position with the Bush administration and is
returning to Austin, Texas.
In her blog, Michelle Malkin commented: DLTDHYOTWO.
http://michellemalkin.com/2007/10/31/goodbye-karen-hughes/