"Drouth"

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Mon Nov 5 22:14:44 UTC 2007

"Drouth"?! Wow, Charlie, I haven't seen that spelling since I moved
away from Texas and stopped reading The Dallas Morning News and The
Marshall News-Messenger (very roughly equivalent to reading The New
York Times and The Boston Globe, nowadays). Well, not really. Even the
Saint Louis newspapers used that spelling, back in the day.

-Wilson
-----
                                              -Sam'l Clemens