Irish accents [Was: NYT on Daniel Cassidy ...]

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Wed Nov 14 03:09:04 UTC 2007

[Sending this to the list because it may have confused others when I
claimed ' Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" '.]

My apologies.  Yes I did send my message that illustrated accented
letters in HTML without realizing that because of an earlier message
sent elsewhere I was still sending styled text.  I could send my
message again as plain text, but James Harbeck's messages illustrate
what is possible.  (And yes, the reason he doesn't see what he sent
is probably due to something in his ISP or the reading side of his
email program.)

I think the archive is OK because I sent (via Eudora) as styled text
only, rather than "both".

Joel