Hi!

Mon Nov 19 15:05:23 UTC 2007

I read the first part of this in the newspaper. May be of some use to forensic linguists?

I didn't see the part about Clare's Knee, though. Is this some oblique cinematic reference?

-----Original Message-----
From: Wilson Gray <hwgray at GMAIL.COM>

Date:         Mon, 19 Nov 2007 08:22:55
To:ADS-L at LISTSERV.UGA.EDU
Subject:      [ADS-L] Hi!

Hi, sugar!
     There was a nasty little story on Today. A thirteen-year-old
girl, named "Megan," by coincidence, committed suicide by hanging
herself in her closet. She "met" a "sixteen-year-old guy" named
"Josh," who came on to her and she fell like a ton of bricks. Then, as
soon as she told him that she "loved" him, he turned on her and had
his friends join in in sending her shitty, heart-breaking messages
making fun of her.

"Josh" and his "friends" were actually the parents of a girl who lived
two houses down. They had heard that Megan was gossiping about *their*
daughter on line and decided to teach Megan a lesson. This wasn't
found out till six weeks later, after an FBI investigation. Megan died
not knowing that "Josh" and his "friends" did not exist.

It turns out that there are no laws, either criminal or civil, against
this kind of thing. After they were found out, the other parents sent
Megan's parents a letter saying, in essence, "Your daughter asked for
it." Period.

Today's Ann is 52, today. She said to Matt, "You only touched my knee.
You should have touched my breast. I'm still sexy." He replied that he
had been thinking about doing the whole spanking bit.

Love you,
-Wilson

-----
                                              -Sam'l Clemens