ANTEDATING OF "ZERO POPULATION GROWTH"

Word Crafter wordcrafting at GMAIL.COM
Mon Nov 19 16:23:02 UTC 2007

I am new to the list-server, and can get the emails  but have not yet
figured out how to replay there. Hence this reply to you by email.

The following is from Google-Books. I've found that dating thre is not
always reliable (for example, cites to journals appear to be dated by the
date the journal originated, not the date of the specific isse), But this
one looks good to me, subject of course to checking the originoal.
    New Technical Books - Page
405<http://books.google.com/books?id=OyAbAAAAMAAJ&dq=%22zero+population+growth%22+date:1905-1920&num=100&as_brr=0>
 by New York Public Library -
Engineering<http://books.google.com/books?q=+subject:%22Engineering%22&num=100&as_brr=0>-
1916 Reproductive
value, with applications to migration, contraception, and zero population
growth. Understanding population characteristics. ... Snippet view - About
this book<http://books.google.com/books?id=OyAbAAAAMAAJ&dq=%22zero+population+growth%22+date:1905-1920&num=100&as_brr=0>-
Add
to my library<http://books.google.com/books?op=add&sig=KKq3FLJGELMIUjzwaarw3M4snYA&as_list=BDSEkJUoQociU0fTU18rpARoUT0F9oohE93hj-b5w9BB360nde2U&id=OyAbAAAAMAAJ&continue=http://books.google.com/books%3Fnum%3D100%26as_brr%3D0%26q%3D%2522zero%2Bpopulation%2Bgrowth%2522%2Bdate:1905-1920%26hl%3Den>
-
More editions<http://books.google.com/books?q=editions:0UFhmnLFziAlU3Q3f7&id=OyAbAAAAMAAJ>
 Ken Spector