An eggcorn that's been lying doormat?

Mark Peters markpeters33 at YAHOO.COM
Wed Nov 21 01:15:19 UTC 2007

Just spotted this and thought I'd share the hee.

  Vital Information is where once upon a time I wrote about eating local in Chicago, but now mostly lies doormat as I cure my addiction to computer poker.
  http://www.eatlocalchallenge.com/2007/03/tofro.html

  I got this VIRUS and chances are that you got it also since you are in my address book.
It lies doormat for 14 days and then kills your hard drive.
  http://discussions.hardwarecentral.com/archive/index.php/t-91360.html

  The part of the brain, normally activated when people look at other faces, remains doormat in those with autism.
  http://www.newfazlo.net/autism.html

  My husband has this disease and he had to take meds for 9 months so the TB would stay doormat.
  http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070711151039AAYKdJr

  We may continue to read God's word yet somehow the words remain doormat and half dead in our souls.
  http://freegroups.net/html/?123::1291

  Mark