recoing

Tue Nov 27 03:11:19 UTC 2007

I had trouble finding hits for this as well. Here are one verb and two
noun uses:

Verb: "This excelent condition Radiator top tank came off my 292 V8 and
had been recoed just 2 months earlier."
http://denver.craigslist.org/pts/489482546.html

Noun: "Does anyone have a reco for a brand of Italian language CDs?
"My boyfriend wants Italian language CDs for Christmas. I'm just not
sure what brand or product to go with. Any suggestions welcome."
(http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20071111184610AAAANcx)

Noun: "Want your reco for a direct-vent gas fireplace
"...Which brand do your recommend?"
http://ths.gardenweb.com/forums/load/firepl/msg1021390326984.html

Benjamin Barrett
a cyberbreath for language life